Pages
Home
About Me
Scoville's Studio
Art Room
Etsy
TpT
Freebies!
Paint & Sip
March 20, 2020
Studio Tour with Mrs. Gorham
Decided to share my creative space with you today!
I have been making a few things in clay this week.
Today I have to recycle some clay and sew a pillowcase!
Enjoy!!
Try to make something today!
Tweet
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Clay Projects for Elementary- Primary Ceramic Wall Hangers
In case you don't know, I am a lover of ceramics. It is my medium of choice. I share this love of clay with my students and push their ...
Google Forms- Getting Started with the Basics
Want a quick and paperless way to get feedback and responses from your students? Want to impress your administration with beautiful data, ch...
Target Field Trip Grant! Corning Museum of Glass
On top of my weekly happenings in the art room(Check out in the art room #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 )I have been keepi...
No comments:
Post a Comment