August 8, 2015

Summer Vacation? Online classes and dumpster diving!

This has been one busy summer! I feel like I haven't stopped to enjoy break yet! My summer has been spent working in my studio, going to three shows and working on three online classes from Learner's Edge. The classes are quite challenging but you can go at your own pace and complete the work as you want. The summer classes do end August 15th so there is a light at the end of the tunnel! 
Spent some time reading my book in the hammock, so at least I get outside! 
On a teacher note, I was able to score several of these old soap making bins from a retired teacher. He saved them from the dumpster when a local soap company was getting rid of them.

They still have old soap in them so they need to be scraped and washed out. Since it's old soap it's not too dirty of a job. I've been reading for my online classes and taking cleaning breaks to wash out these bins. 
Once I get them all clean they will be used for organizing and sorting paper and projects. They will be really helpful for storing supplies too! I'll post pictures of what I do with them once the school year gets under way! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts