Google has hundred of products and apps to help you with education, productivity and everyday life. Our school recently switched from Outlook to Gmail/Google for our email systems. It was a huge adjustment, even for those who are tech savvy. Now that I understand it, I teach a few classes a year to help our fellow teachers understand what Google has to offer. Here are the top 10 reasons you should give it a shot!
Why Google Drive?
- Easy to share and folders with others (they need Google accounts too) *How to here*
- No more emailing files and then searching through the emails to find the files! *How to here*
- Quick Uploads *How to here*
- Can access from anywhere from any device.
- Can edit and share documents without printing copy after copy
- Reduce paper by creating paperless forms, surveys, handouts, etc for your students. *How to Here*
- Collect data from your students! *How to Here*
- You don't need to be at your desktop computer to get your files (no more crashed accounts, inability to log in to your school PC) *How to here*
- No access to Microsoft Office? Use the document, spreadsheet, presentations in the drive instead.
- Everything saves automatically! No lost files!
Are you currently using Google? What is your favorite feature?